In order to permit Biosoftworld to protect the quality of its products and services, you hereby consent to Biosoftworld employees being able to access your account and records on a case by case basis to investigate complaints or other allegations or abuse.
You acknowledge that the Biosoftworld Service may contain information, software (including software posted by others), photos, video, text, graphics, or other material (collectively, "Content") that are protected by copyrights, patents, trademarks, trade secrets or other proprietary rights, and that these rights are valid and protected in all forms, media and technologies existing now or here after developed. All Content is copyrighted as a collective work under the international copyright laws, and Biosoftworld owns a copyright in the selection, coordination, arrangement and enhancement of such Content.
All materials, including all images, software, text and graphics, buttons, keywords, metatags and as well as the general “look and feel”, contained on the Web site are protected by copyright under national laws and international treaties. The marks, corporate logos and emblems displayed on the Web site are subject to the trademark and other rights of Biosoftworld or its content providers.
Without limiting the foregoing, the image on the right is the trademark or registered trademark of Biosoftworld or is used under license from Biosoftworld. You cannot use the Content except as specified herein. Violation of these terms may constitute violation(s) of our or our content providers’ intellectual property rights, and Biosoftworld or its content providers may be required to take legal actions to protect these rights.
The Content may be viewed and printed, and documents thereon distributed provided such documents are used for information and non-commercial personal purposes only and reference is made to Biosoftworld whenever the document is used.
Community Standards and Conduct in Biosoftworld Forums
Under no circumstances will Biosoftworld be liable in any way for any Content, including, but not limited to, for any errors or omissions in any Content, or for any loss or damage of any kind incurred as a result of the use of any Content posted, emailed or otherwise transmitted via the Biosoftworld Service. You acknowledge that all Content, whether publicly posted or privately transmitted, is the sole responsibility of the person from which such Content originated. This means that you are entirely responsible for all Content that you post, email or otherwise transmit via the Biosoftworld Service. Biosoftworld does not control all of the Content posted via the Biosoftworld Service and, as such, does not guarantee the accuracy, integrity or quality of such Content. You understand that by using the Biosoftworld Service, you may be exposed to Content that is offensive, indecent or objectionable.
You agree to not use the Biosoftworld Service (including the Biosoftworld Forums described below) to:
- upload, post, email or otherwise transmit any Content that is unlawful, harmful, threatening, abusive, harassing, tortuous, defamatory, vulgar, obscene, libelous, invasive of another's privacy, hateful, or racially, ethnically or otherwise objectionable;
- harm minors in any way;
- impersonate any person or entity, including, but not limited to, a Biosoftworld official, forum leader, guide or host, or falsely state or otherwise misrepresent your affiliation with a person or entity;
- forge headers or otherwise manipulate identifiers in order to disguise the origin of any Content transmitted through the Service;
- upload, post, or otherwise transmit any Content that you do not have a right to transmit under any law or under contractual or fiduciary relationships (such as inside information, proprietary and confidential information learned or disclosed as part of employment relationships or under nondisclosure agreements);
- upload, post, or otherwise transmit any Content that infringes any patent, trademark, trade secret, copyright or other proprietary rights of any party;
- upload, post, or otherwise transmit any unsolicited or unauthorized advertising, promotional medical materials, "junk mail," "spam," "chain letters," "pyramid schemes," or any other form of solicitation, except in those areas that are designated for such purpose;
- upload, post, or otherwise transmit any material that contains software viruses or any other computer code, files or programs designed to interrupt, destroy or limit the functionality of any computer software or hardware or telecommunications equipment;
- disrupt the normal flow of dialogue, cause a screen to "scroll" faster than other users of the Biosoftworld Service or an Biosoftworld Forum are able to type, or otherwise act in a manner that negatively affects other users' ability to engage in meaningful exchanges;
- interfere with or disrupt the Biosoftworld Service or servers or networks connected to the Biosoftworld Service, or disobey any requirements, procedures, policies or regulations of networks connected to the Biosoftworld Service;
- intentionally or unintentionally violate any applicable local, state, national or international law;
- "stalk" or otherwise harass another member or user of the Biosoftworld Service; or
- collect or store personal data about other users or members.
A "Forum" refers to any chat area, bulletin board, "instant messaging" or virtual community offered as part of the Biosoftworld Service.
All Biosoftworld Forum communications are public and not private communications. By uploading medical materials to any Forum or submitting any medical materials to us, you automatically grant (or warrant that the owner of such medical materials has expressly granted) us a perpetual, royalty-free, irrevocable, non- exclusive right and license to use, reproduce, modify, adapt, publish, translate, create derivative works from and distribute such medical materials or incorporate such medical materials into any form, medium, or technology now known or later developed throughout the universe. In addition, you warrant that all so-called "moral rights" in those medical materials have been waived. You shall remain solely responsible for the content of your messages. Although Biosoftworld reserves the right to remove without notice any Forum posting for any reason, we have no obligation to delete content that you may find objectionable or offensive.
Your privilege to use the Biosoftworld Forums and contribute to discussions on the Biosoftworld Forums depends on your compliance with the member conduct guidelines set forth above. Biosoftworld may revoke your registration privileges and/or take any other appropriate measures to enforce these guidelines if violations are brought to our attention. Further, Biosoftworld, in its sole discretion, may terminate your membership or participation in any community, chat room or other Forum for any reason.
Biosoftworld reserves the right to monitor some, all, or no areas of Biosoftworld Forums for adherence to these or other rules that may be published from time to time. You acknowledge that by providing you with the ability to distribute your content, Biosoftworld is acting as a passive conduit for such distribution and Biosoftworld is not undertaking any obligation or liability relating to any content or activities on the Web Site or in any Forum or Forum area.
By posting or submitting content to this site, you grant Biosoftworld and its affiliates and licensees the right to use, reproduce, display, perform, adapt, modify, distribute, have distributed, and promote the content in any form, anywhere and for any purpose; and warrant and represent that you own or otherwise control all of the rights to the content and that public posting and use of your content by Biosoftworld will not infringe or violate the rights of any third party.
If you send us medical scripts, creative suggestions, ideas, notes, drawings, or other information (collectively, the "Submissions"), the Submissions shall be deemed, and shall remain, the property of Biosoftworld. None of the Submissions shall be subject to any obligation of confidence on the part of Biosoftworld, and Biosoftworld shall not be liable for any use or disclosure of any Submissions. Without limitation of the foregoing, Biosoftworld shall exclusively own all now known or hereafter existing rights to the Submissions of every kind and nature throughout the universe and shall be entitled to unrestricted use of the Submissions for any purpose whatsoever, commercial or otherwise, without compensation to the provider of the Submissions.
The Biosoftworld Service may provide, or third parties may provide, links to other World Wide Web sites or resources. Because Biosoftworld has no control over such sites and resources, you acknowledge and agree that Biosoftworld is not responsible for the availability of such external sites or resources, and does not endorse and is not responsible or liable for any Content, advertising, products, or other medical materials on or available from such sites or resources. You further acknowledge and agree that Biosoftworld shall not be responsible or liable, directly or indirectly, for any damage or loss caused or alleged to be caused by or in connection with use of or reliance on any such Content, goods or services available on or through any such site or resource.
Biosoftworld uses diligent efforts to maintain the Biosoftworld Service, but Biosoftworld is not responsible for any defects or failures associated with the Biosoftworld Service or any damages to Patients or Profits ( or other consequential damages) that may result from any such defects or failures. In addition, Biosoftworld makes no guarantees as to the sites and information located worldwide throughout the Internet to which you may access as a result of the use of the Biosoftworld Service, including as to the accuracy, content, or quality of any such sites and information.
PLEASE NOTE THE FOLLOWING IMPORTANT DISCLAIMERS OF WARRANTIES:
THE Biosoftworld SERVICE IS PROVIDED "AS IS" AND YOU USE IT AT YOUR SOLE RISK. Biosoftworld EXPRESSLY DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, WHETHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NON-INFRINGEMENT.
WITHOUT LIMITATION, Biosoftworld MAKES NO WARRANTY THAT THE Biosoftworld SERVICE WILL MEET YOUR REQUIREMENTS, THAT IT WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED, TIMELY, SECURE, OR ERROR-FREE, THAT THE RESULTS OBTAINED FROM THE USE OF THE Biosoftworld SERVICE WILL BE ACCURATE OR RELIABLE, OR THAT THE QUALITY OF ANY PRODUCTS, SERVICES, INFORMATION, OR OTHER MATERIAL OBTAINED THROUGH THE Biosoftworld SERVICE WILL MEET YOUR EXPECTATIONS.
ANY MATERIAL DOWNLOADED OR OTHERWISE OBTAINED THROUGH THE USE OF THE Biosoftworld SERVICE IS DONE AT YOUR SOLE RISK AND YOU WILL BE SOLELY RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY DAMAGE TO YOUR COMPUTER SYSTEM OR LOSS OF DATA OR PATIENT HEALTH THAT RESULTS FROM THE DOWNLOAD OF ANY SUCH MATERIAL.
Limitation of Liability
YOU EXPRESSLY UNDERSTAND AND AGREE THAT Biosoftworld SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, CONSEQUENTIAL OR EXEMPLARY DAMAGES, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO, PATIENTS HEALTH, DAMAGES FOR LOSS OF PROFITS, GOODWILL, USE, DATA OR OTHER INTANGIBLE LOSSES (EVEN IF Biosoftworld HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES), RESULTING FROM:
(1) THE USE OR THE INABILITY TO USE THE Biosoftworld SERVICE
(2) THE COST OF PROCUREMENT OF SUBSTITUTE GOODS AND SERVICES RESULTING FROM ANY GOODS, DATA, INFORMATION OR SERVICES PURCHASED OR OBTAINED OR MESSAGES RECEIVED OR TRANSACTIONS ENTERED INTO THROUGH OR FROM THE Biosoftworld SERVICE
(3) UNAUTHORIZED ACCESS TO OR ALTERATION OF YOUR TRANSMISSIONS OR DATA
(4) STATEMENTS OR CONDUCT OF ANY THIRD PARTY ON THE Biosoftworld SERVICE OR
(5) ANY OTHER MATTER RELATING TO THE Biosoftworld SERVICE. IN NO EVENT SHALL Biosoftworld TOTAL LIABILITY TO YOU FOR ALL DAMAGES, LOSSES, AND CAUSES OF ACTION (WHETHER IN CONTRACT, TORT (INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, NEGLIGENCE), OR OTHERWISE EXCEED THE AMOUNT PAID BY YOU, IF ANY, FOR ACCESSING THIS SITE.
SOME JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW THE EXCLUSION OF CERTAIN WARRANTIES OR THE LIMITATION OR EXCLUSION OF LIABILITY FOR INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES. ACCORDINGLY, SOME OF THE ABOVE LIMITATIONS MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU.
Termination and Modification
COPYRIGHT AND COPYRIGHT NOTICES
We have the following restrictions on taking information from our web site:
1. Biosoftworld is a registered trademark. You cannot use Biosoftworld trademark and any variation, phonetic equivalent, foreign language equivalent, takeoff, or abbreviation of the trademark for any purpose without the written consent of our company.
2. You may not use or register, in whole or in part, Biosoftworld or any other trademark owned by our company, including graphic symbols, images, logos and icons, as or as part of a company name, trade name, logo, icon, name of your (and any other 3rd-party company) product or service, without the written consent of our company.
3. Our company logos, product images and product logos may not be altered in any manner, including size, proportions, colors, elements, type, or in any other respect. You may not animate or otherwise distort its perspective or dimensional appearance.
4. You may not use our logos and images on any web site that is in violation of any applicable laws or governmental regulations, or: a) to imply any relationship with Biosoftworld that is not true; b) to imply that Biosoftworld is endorsing or sponsoring your company, products, services or merchandise.
5. All of our graphics, logos, page headers, button icons, medical scripts, product and service names, and textual information may not be used: a) in connection with any product or service that is not ours or directly related to us; a) in any manner that is likely to cause confusion among customers or in any manner that disparages or discredits us.
6. Microsoft and the Office logo are trademarks or registered trademarks of Microsoft Corporation in the United States and/or other countries.
Biosoftworld respects the intellectual property of others, and we ask our users to do the same. Biosoftworld may, in appropriate circumstances and at its discretion, terminate the accounts of users who infringe the intellectual property rights of others. If you believe that your work has been copied in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please provide Biosoftworld webmaster the following information:
- an electronic or physical signature of the person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the copyright interest;
- a description of the copyrighted work that you claim has been infringed;
- a description of where the material that you claim is infringing is located on the site;
- your address, telephone number, and email address;
- a statement by you that you have a good faith belief that the disputed use is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law;
- a statement by you, made under penalty of perjury, that the above information in your Notice is accurate and that you are the copyright owner or authorized to act on the copyright owner's behalf.
- Please contact Biosoftworld for Notice of claims of copyright infringement on: